Monday, November 3, 2014

Operation Weight Loss: Week 8

I slacked off last week big time. I didn't weigh myself at all because I was retaining water like nobody's business. Then, there was Halloween, and that was very, very bad news for me. I took my kids trick or treating and had a bunch of candy for the ghosts and goblins who showed up at my door. Then guess what I did? If you guessed that I ate pounds and pounds of candy, you guessed right. If you also guessed that I stepped on the scale this morning to find that I haven't lost a single ounce, you're batting a thousand. Ugh!

I am back on the straight and narrow this week, and if I do blow it and eat a couple of pieces of candy, I'm going to work it off. I MUST. I haven't tried so hard (most of the time) to let myself go now, right?

So this week, it's back to clean eating and exercise. If any of you are on the same weight loss campaign, I hope you've been doing better than me. Keep with it!

Of course, as you well know, I have a sweet tooth that just won't quit. So, I'm going to try these Chocolate-Dipped Banana Bites to keep it under control. They're mostly healthy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment