Monday, October 20, 2014

Operation Weight Loss: Week 6


Another week has gone by, and I'm 1.1 pounds lighter than I was last Monday. At least that's what my scale says, though I'm not sure I trust it. On Friday, I cheated and weighed in a little early, and the damned thing said I'd gained a pound and a half. Today, it says I lost 1.1 pounds, so I'm not sure what to think. My pants are a little looser, and I'm having to roll the waistband of my pajama bottoms, so I take it I am losing something, but my scale is driving me batty. I guess it's time to buy a new one.

I do also weigh myself using the Wii balance board when I play Wii Fit, but that thing is even worse. Up, down, up, down--it's constantly changing its mind. Ugh!

So the verdict is that I've lost something, but I really have no idea how much. I did eat well, for the most part, last week. There's no such thing as a perfect week for me, though. At least not yet. If I eat well for six days, chances are you're going to find me scarfing ice cream for breakfast on the seventh (butter pecan, of course). I'm a good mom, though, so I hide from my kids while I do it. Otherwise, they'll want to share.

Going forward, I have a new scale on the agenda and the desire to work out 5 times this week. I only managed to exercise three times last week. I have to get my butt in gear.

I'm snacking on Cheerios Medley Crunch this week, which helps my sweet tooth and doesn't contain a hell of a lot of calories.  I'm also trying Hungry Girl's Lord of the Onion Rings. It's 30 onion rings for only 155 calories. And there's no deep frying. Yup, I'm all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment