Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Night Eats: Cheesy BBQ Chicken Rollups

Since I was so, so bad last week and only lost 4 ounces (which might have just been normal water weight fluctuations), I know I need to be really good this week, so I'm making one of Hungry Girl's dinner recipes tonight. I looked through a bunch of them, and this one caught my eye:

Cheesy BBQ Chicken Rollups

Here's what it calls for (click the recipe link to get the exact amounts):

Broccoli coleslaw
Light but creamy swiss cheese
Boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
BBQ sauce
Onion powder
Salt (none for me)
Black pepper

Easy breezy to make and half of the recipe is only 223 calories and 8 carbs. Yeah, I can afford that. The rollups look kind of like egg rolls but without the yummy fried stuff.

It's a late dinner for me tonight and I have to get up early to take the boy spawn to soccer, so I'm skipping the adult beverage in favor of refreshing, calorie-free water. Next time, I'll have something more sexy.




No comments:

Post a Comment